Thursday, February 08, 2007

Look Out World!!!



We have a new arrival! Harper Evelyn Deal was born today, Feb. 8th, 2007 at 3:49pm. She weighs 6 lbs 13 oz and is 19 1/2 inches long. Mother and baby are doing great. I came home from the hospital to take a shower and fully intended on doing a big update with all of the days pictures, but as I sat down to write this, I realized that I left the camera at the hospital. I guess you will all have to wait until tommorrow to see those. Don't worry, the hospital room has wireless internet so I should be able to update from there. Until then, here a little sampling from my cell phone.

6 comments:

Erik said...

cute! Harper's a cutey!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful! Congratulations! So glad everyone is well, too. Can't wait for more pictures. -Britney

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! We are so happy for yout!! Although we are sad for us, because we don't get to meet her, YET!! :) Hope to see your whole family of four real soon!!
Love,
Deanna, Matt, Christian, and Boy on the way...

The Kostellas said...

she's a beaut... looks like her brother.. and i see her mother!!

Chad and Jess said...

i want to hold her!

The B's said...

She's such a little princess! Does she have any hair?